Tuesday 6 March 2012

On the 11th day of F1, my true love gave to me

A new addition to the BBC 5live team.

This morning it was announced that Jaime Alguersuari will be joining the BBC F1 team as commentator and expert summariser this season.

"It will be interesting to look at the action from a different angle and bring that excitement and insight to listeners," said Jaime Alguersuari.


Today was the official BBC F1 launch and with a new change to their coverage and line up, they're still confident that they will be able to deliver the goods to the viewers. 


Personally I'm looking forward to the new season and the new coverage from both Sky and the BBC. I have the best of both worlds as I have Sky+HD and get the new F1 channel for free, but will still be watching both of the coverages. 
I'm looking forward to seeing Sky's take on Formula 1 and of course the BBC's trusty coverage that we all know and love. 
It's going to be an interesting season, viewing figures wise, but still, that's not going to stop us from enjoying the Formula 1 season and seeing what it has to offer.


11 days till those lights go out in Melbourne and we finally go racing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment