Thursday 23 February 2012

Can't get much closer than this

As some of you may recall, last year at the Brazlian Grand Prix, Marussia Virgin (as they were at the time) held a #winterwonderland competition.
Can't quite remember what it entailed, something to do with twitter obviously, I mean where else would you find me these days?
Well on Christmas morning last year I found out I had won this once in a lifetime competition to attend a pre season event. As you can imagine all my Christmas's came at once. Honestly couldn't believe it. When I found out I would be attending the second testing in Barcelona, I mentioned this to the team, as I know they are incredibly busy back at the factory preparing for the launch of the new car due to them being delayed and testing last years car instead, that maybe my #winterwonderland prize could pop up at testing.

And that I exactly did... I'll leave you all on suspense because I'm mean like that and once I return you can hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment